Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas is coming...


    Excuse the  [even worse than usual] photo quality, I had to take this in the dead of night last night before I packed them up. To celebrate all the gingerbread houses I'm making this year, I made everyone I'm doing it with a little plastic canvas ornament sort of following the tutorial here . I'm reasonably happy with them but should probably point out that they take a lot longer than one might expect noting the quality of the craftsmanship that went into them/ their size. 

In other news, I said goodbye to my new little friend yesterday and am saying goodbye to her nearly-identical cousin doll tonight.  I've still got an extra set of legs though (I made Celia's twice before I was happy with the colors) so I'm considering making a third dolly, but don't really know what I would do with her. (Nephew number three was born a few days ago and there's no new niece in sight.)
                                                      

                                                                                             

 

No comments:

Post a Comment